Rapid Reorder with Color Coding
No need to memorize the sizes, pouches and boxes are color coded, it's so easy to reorder at a glance!
Dual Indicators: Internal and External. This will facilitate confirming all 3 parameters of sterilization: time, temperature and presence of steam.
- Chemi-Vapor or Steam autoclave,and Ethylene Oxide sterilization
- Made of strong, medical grade sterilization paper
- Built in large color changing indicators
- Wide Self Sealing adhesive tape
- Perforated Fold helps form an airtight seal for storage
- Easy Opening thumb notch on every pouch
- Secure seal for protection on possible tearing of sharp instruments
- See through tinted plastic for strong puncture resistance and easy view of instruments
- Sealed corners help prevent curling and collection of any contaminates.
ITEM # STP-7001A
Pouch A (RED) 3.5" X 10"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 20 boxes per case (28lb)
ITEM # STP-7002B
Pouch B (GREEN) 2.25" X 4"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 40 boxes per case (18lb)
ITEM # STP-7003C
Pouch C (PINK) 2.75" x 10"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 20 boxes per case (21lb)
ITEM # STP-7004D
Pouch D (ORANGE) 3.5" X 5.25"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 30 boxes per case (27lb)
ITEM # STP-7005E
Pouch E (PURPLE) 5.25" X 11"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 15 boxes per case (33lb)
ITEM # STP-7006F
Pouch F (GREY) 7.5" X 13"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 10 boxes per case (39lb)
ITEM # STP-7007G
Pouch G (BLACK) 2.25" X 2.75"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 40 boxes per case
ITEM # STP-7008H
Pouch H 4.25" X 12"
PACK: 200 pouches per box / 12 boxes per case
NOTE: For successful sterilzation of instruments and material it is critical to follow the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines. Items must be exposed to all 3 parameters of sterilization: time, temperature and presence of steam, to ensure effective sterilization.
- Improper packing of pouch
- Overloading sterilization machine
- No separation between packages
- Improper cleaning of instruments
- Improper timing and temperature
- Knowledge of correct operation of the sterilizer
- Improper sealing of the pouch.